Today ScreenHits TV and Kidoodle TV® (owned and operated by A Parent Media Co. Inc.) are delighted to announce their special partnership in bringing Safe Streaming™ for kids and parents across all entertainment platforms – tablet, smart tv or mobile phone via ScreenHits TV.
The newly launched ScreenHits TV app allows users to stream everything in one place. The partnership with kids-only streaming service, Kidoodle.TV, provides parents with a safe environment to stream kids content. The service is currently being offered for free to ScreenHits TV customers.
“ScreenHits TV carefully sources Safe Streaming™ channels for our users, such as Kidoodle.TV and then ensures through our One PIN that once kids are searching for content across all streaming platforms within ScreenHits TV they are not then guided to potentially unsafe content. Kidoodle.TV shares in our belief system and we couldn’t be more thrilled to have them as part of the ScreenHits TV app,” said Rose Adkins Hulse, CEO of ScreenHits TV.
Kidoodle.TV is a Safe Streaming™ platform with content hand-picked by parents, giving families peace-of-mind knowing their kids are safe with today’s TV streaming content.
Some of the key functions available from Kidoodle.TV via the ScreenHits TV app include:
- Parental Controls: Bedtimes, curfews, analytics, and more features are available to all users.
- Curated Content: Every show available on Kidoodle.TV has been watched and screened by a real human being.
- Screen time: Whether it’s for learning or entertainment, managing healthy screen time is incredibly important. With a Freemium or Premium account, parents can make use of a series of parental controls, including time limits, automatic shutdown, and a breakdown of viewing habits.
- Family Moments™ allows parents to safely upload or record family videos in-app and store them on Kidoodle.TV for playback and sharing.
- One PIN: ScreenHits TV provides a one use PIN that will block children from switching between their parents accounts to other streaming services they may have integrated into ScreenHits TV, thus only showing them content available to children. Always.
The new ScreenHits TV app will allow existing subscribers to the leading streaming platforms, such as Amazon Prime, Netflix, Disney+, Starz, HBO Streaming Services, BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, BFI Player, MUBI, The Criterion Channel, Eurosport, HayU, Shudder, Kidoodle.TV the ability to integrate their existing streaming platforms for FREE and watch Live premium TV channels and 1000s of shows and films with plans starting as low as £1.99/month. Consumers will also be able to bundle and save more than 25% with some of the leading premium OTT streaming platforms and will provide increased transparency and control over how they manage their subscriptions all in one place.
Recently launched in selected territories, ScreenHits TV will be available on Samsung Smart TVs, Amazon Fire Stick, Apple Store, Google Chrome, Android and desktop.
According to Chief Content Officer, Brenda Bisner, Kidoodle.TV, “Kidoodle.TV’s relevant and expansive line-up of content, including titles such Paw Patrol Shorts, Talking Tom, YuGiOh, and many others, demonstrate quality programming that children around the world love. With over 25,000 episodes, we have one of the largest streaming libraries for kids and we are committed to continuously broadening our offering of Safe Streaming™ content on Kidoodle.TV globally.”
“As a Safe Streaming™ service, we’re extremely excited to have Kidoodle.TV available through ScreenHitsTV. Both companies take children’s online safety extremely seriously and this is a great opportunity to have our impressive library of quality, fun, and safe content introduced to even more families. It is our mission to provide maximum value to parents by ensuring access to the Kidoodle.TV service without a fee,” said Neil Gruninger, APMC’s President and Chief Product Officer.