Eureka Entertainment is to release; RUN, MAN, RUN; Sergio Sollima’s ‘Spaghetti Western’ classic starring the legendary Tomas Milian. Presented on Blu-ray (WORLDWIDE PREMIERE) from a DEFINITIVE 4K RESTORATION as part of The Masters of Cinema Series, FULLY UNCUT for the first time ever in the UK. Available from 23 January 2023 in a LIMITED EDITION 2-Disc set of only 3000 copies, featuring an O-Card Slipcase, Reversible Poster, and Bonus Disc.
Sergio Sollima’s third (and final) western film; Run, Man Run stars Tomas Milian (The Big Gundown, Django Kill… If You Live, Shoot!) as Cuchillo, reprising his role as the crafty knife thrower from Sollima’s earlier film, The Big Gundown.
After aiding in the escape of a fellow desperado, Cuchillo is given the location for a stash of hidden gold intended to fund the Mexican Revolution. Pursued by mercenaries, bandits, corrupt officials, an American gunslinger, and even his fiancé – Cuchillo will have to use all his tricks to stay alive.
This “Zapata Western” concludes Sollima’s triptych of Western’s that examined violence, politics, and revolution – and it is a suitably epic conclusion, filled with action and violence accompanied by a brilliant score by Bruno Nicolai and Ennio Morricone. The Masters of Cinema Series is proud to present Run, Man, Run fully uncut for the first time ever in the UK, in a worldwide premiere on Blu-ray from a definitive 4K restoration.
LIMITED EDITION (3000 COPIES ONLY) TWO DISC BLU-RAY SPECIAL FEATURES:
- O-card Slipcase featuring new artwork by Tony Stella
- Reversible Poster
- Reversible Sleeve
- A Collector’s Booklet featuring two new essays by Howard Hughes, covering both the film and the “Zapata Western” sub-genre.
- 1080p presentation on Blu-ray from a definitive 4K restoration of the original uncut version of the film, with additional colour grading completed exclusively for this release
- Optional English subtitles, newly translated for this release
- Brand new audio commentary with writers Barry Forshaw and Kim Newman (Uncut Version)
- Brand new interview with film scholar Stephen Thrower
- Alternate opening credits
- Theatrical Trailer
EXCLUSIVE BONUS DISC
- Run, Man, Run – The Theatrical Cut (85 mins) – the original theatrical release version of the film, presented in 1080p from a 4K restoration with additional colour grading completed exclusively for this release
- Brand new audio commentary with author Howard Hughes and filmmaker Richard Knew (Theatrical Version)