Eureka Entertainment to release MINDWARP [aka BRAIN SLASHER], the post-apocalyptic gore-filled sci-fi horror classic of the early 90s, on Blu-ray for the first time in the UK as part of the Eureka Classics range from 22 February 2021. The first print run of 2,000 copies will feature a Limited-Edition O-card Slipcase and Collector’s Booklet.
In the future, life will be a dream. And reality a nightmare.
In a post-apocalyptic world, one woman relies on computer fantasies to entertain herself, but a glitch sends her to a far-off wasteland to deal with monsters called Crawlers. She is saved by a young rebel, but the pair are later captured and brought underground by the Crawlers. There, an overlord called the Seer presides over the kingdom and tries to make life miserable for his captives.
The first film produced as part of the Fangoria Films label, Mindwarp is a gore-filled sci-fi horror classic of the early 90s, and Eureka Classics is proud to present the film on Blu-ray for the first time in the UK.
SPECIAL BLU-RAY EDITION CONTAINS
- Limited-Edition O-card slipcase (First Print Run of 2,000 Copies Only)
- 1080p presentation on Blu-ray
- LPCM 2.0 audio
- Optional English SDH
- Brand new feature length audio interview with Tony Timpone, former longtime editor of Fangoria Magazine
- Fangoria’s Weekend of Horrors 1990 – footage from the horror convention, with Bruce Campbell and Angus Scrimm in attendance after recently filming Mindwarp
- Reversible sleeve artwork featuring original poster artwork for both the original US release, and the international “Brain Slasher” artwork
- PLUS: Limited-Edition Collector’s Booklet featuring a new essay by film scholar and author Craig Ian Mann; and a reprinted article from Fangoria sister publication, Gorezone (First Print Run of 2,000 Copies Only)