Eureka Entertainment is to release PULSE, the slick, suspenseful techno-horror and VHS favourite from director Paul Golding, on Blu-ray for the first time in the UK as part of the Eureka Classics range from 22 February 2021. The first print run of 2000 copies will feature a Limited-Edition O-card Slipcase and Collector’s Booklet.
In every second of every day, it improves our lives. And in a flash, it can end them.
In today’s world of modern conveniences, everything we rely on is run by electricity. But what happens if the power we take for granted turns against us? Old man Holger knows. He claims electricity is a living presence, whose voice can only be silenced by getting rid of anything that can hear it. Bill Rockland however, refuses to believe him. It must have been an accident when an electric spark ruptured the gas pipe that nearly killed Bill’s son. And it’s surely a coincidence when his wife is severely scalded by their electric water heater. But when his own power tools attack him and an electrical fire turns their home into a blazing inferno, Bill realises Holger may have been right after all, and perhaps the time has come to finally pull the plug!
A VHS favourite, Pulse returns to home video on Blu-ray for the first time in the UK as part of Eureka Classics.
SPECIAL BLU-RAY EDITION CONTAINS
- Limited-Edition O-card Slipcase (First Print Run of 2000 Copies Only)
- 1080p presentation on Blu-ray
- LPCM 2.0 audio
- Optional English SDH
- Brand new audio commentary by author and film historian Amanda Reyes
- Tuning in to Tech Horror – video essay by writer and film historian Lee Gambin
- PLUS: A Limited-Edition Collector’s Booklet featuring a new essay by film scholar and author Craig Ian Mann (First Print Run of 2,000 Copies Only)